Stadionweg 98-IV, 1077 SR Amsterdam
Gloriously light and HIGH-END finished residence on the upper floors (approximately 138m²) in a superb location in Amsterdam Zuid. The apartment has two enormous bedrooms with their own bathrooms, a roof terrace and has recently been renovated to a very high standard and is completely turnkey, which means you could move in right away!
The apartment faces both the Beethovenstraat and the Stadionweg and is very well located with regard to the various public transport facilities (which include Zuid WTC station), arterial roads, and not forgetting that the Beatrixpark, the Vondelpark, Museumplein and de Pijp are all within walking distance. There are numerous famous clothes shops on the Beethovenstraat, as well as various specialist food stores, a supermarket and restaurants. There are various (international) schools within walking distance. You can be on the A10 within a few minutes in the car. You can park just around the corner, with two parking permits available without a waiting list!
Entrance, stairs to the living floor. Spectacular living room fitted with authentic windows and electrically operated skylights, which means that there is a lot of light. The designer kitchen is fitted with all the necessary conveniences, which include a 4-ring indication hob with a downdraft extraction system, dishwasher, oven, fridge and freezer (all from Siemens). There is access to the hallways from the living room with access to the first enormous bedroom. The separate toilet is also accessible from this hallway as is the first bathroom, which is fitted with a walk-in tropical shower, sink unit, under floor heating and a heated mirror. The first bedroom has an electrically operated skylight and offers access to the beautifully laid out roof terrace through French windows. This roof terrace is also accessible from the living room.
There is an open staircase from the living room to the amazing master bedroom under the roof of the residence. Various windows ensure that this space has fantastic light. The bedroom can be closed off by means of steel doors and has immediate access to the very large open bathroom which is fitted with, among other items, a designer bath, a walk-in tropical shower, double sink unit and toilet. This bathroom is also fitted with a Solid Stone sink unit, galvanised taps and a heated mirror.
- Apartment right of approximately 138m² (NEN2580)
- Two bedrooms, two bathrooms
- Roof terrace with planning permission
- Completely and HIGH-END renovated, turn key!
- Finished off with the most luxurious materials
- Fitted throughout with LED lighting with dimmers
- Hard wood window and door frames fitted throughout the apartment, with insulated double glazing
- Fitted with various electrically operated skylights from Velux
- Beautiful herringbone pattern wooden floor
- Steel doors
- Luxury kitchen with all the built-in appliances required from Siemens
- Bathroom with Solid Stone sink and galvanised taps from Australia
- Bathroom on 4th floor with under floor heating and a heated mirror, bathroom on 5th floor with a heated mirror
- Leasehold purchased, period runs until 28-02-2053
- Association of Owners Stadionweg 94-100, professionally managed by Velzel VvE Diensten
- Monthly service costs amount to €180,03
- Parking under the parking permit system, 2 permits available without a waiting list!
- Completion in consultation
We have gathered this information with the greatest of possible care. However, we will not accept any liability for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or any other matter nor for the consequences of such. All measurements and surfaces stated are indicative. The purchaser has a duty to investigate any matter that may be of importance to him or her. The estate agent is the adviser to the seller with regard to this residence. We advise you to engage an expert (NVM registered) estate agent who will guide you through the purchasing process. Should you have any specific desires with regard to the residence, we advise you to make these known as soon as possible to your purchasing estate agent and have an independent investigation carried out into such matters. If you do not engage an expert, you will be deemed as considering yourself to be sufficiently expert to be able to oversee all matters that could be important. The NVM terms and conditions are applicable.