Delightful semi-detached villa with thatched roof on the border of the much sought-after and child-friendly Rembrandtkwartier. This enchanting family home, a designated national monument named "de Snug", was designed by the famous Dutch architect W.M. Dudok and built in 1921. Set on a plot of 700m2, it features a very private south-facing back garden and a front garden, laid with artificial turf, overlooking historic fields.
• Hall with coat storage
• Guest lavatory with washbasin
• Living room with working fireplace
• Large eat-in kitchen with integrated appliances and door to the garden and terrace
• Under-stairs storage cupboard
• Television room with door to garden and terrace
• Big bedroom with wardrobes
• Bathroom with shower, washbasin, and laundry connections
• The entire ground level is laid with wooden flooring
• Bathroom with bath/shower, washbasin, and w.c.
• 2nd bedroom with big balcony
• 3rd bedroom
• Study with stairs to 4th bedroom and storeroom
• The fourth bedroom is arranged over 2 floors, of which the upper level comprises 10m2; however this area has not been counted in the total usable space as it is less than 2 metres high.
The rear garden, which offers a great deal of privacy thanks to a lack of buildings at the back, faces south and has a number of terraces, including one with a pizza oven. In addition, there is a multi-functional outbuilding (ca 18m2), currently in use as workspace, with running water and a worktop, as well as an adjoining shed (ca 8m2).
In short, a wonderful family house in an exceptional neighbourhood. Within easy reach of the Naarden-Bussum railway station, schools, town centre, sports facilities, motorways.and surrounded by unspoilt countryside.
Asking price € 1,089,000.00 kk (buyer pays closing costs)
Living space incl. 4th bedroom and outbuilding 193m2
Plot size 700m2