Really the best that Groningen has to offer in the area of luxury & spacious apartments: the modern, small scale and high-quality complex 'Harber House'. Beautifully situated on the Oosterkade with a beautiful view over the harbor, the water and the bustling city. The city center is a short walk away, the accessibility is good and all city facilities are within easy reach!
It is a large (230m² living space) and luxury apartment (with elevator) with private parking and storage (both in the underground car park). The location is favorable on the 2nd floor: beautiful panoramic views but still 'contact with the ground'. This beautiful apartment offers the advantages of a lively and urban living environment combined with the peace and quiet of a modern and optimally insulated apartment.
Layout: central-style entrance with videophone, luxuriously finished hall, elevator to the second floor. Private entrance, cloakroom, spacious living room (living room / dining room / kitchen) of approximately 65m² with underfloor heating and sliding doors to the outdoor area -loggia- of approximately 20m². The loggia is located on the front / south side with a nice view of the lively Oosterhaven. The semi-open luxury kitchen is handmade, with a granite worktop and has various appliances (Miele). Behind the 'master bedroom' of approximately 36m ² with the own spacious, light and complete bathroom. Second large bedroom / office of approximately 37m² (now split into two rooms, can easily be made into one room again), second luxury guest bathroom, spacious utility room with cupboards.
- living space approximately 230m², capacity approximately 700m²
- modern -high end- apartment in striking building "Harber House"
- on the edge of the city center, near exit roads, countless amenities within reach
- very nice view over the harbor, water and the city, pleasant light through high windows /
ceilings and large side window
- indoor storage (with attic) and private parking (double possible) in the garage below
- fully equipped with elegant and light stone floor with underfloor heating
- Contribution Owners Association. approximately € 237, - per month